2407 Main St. Santa Monica, CA 90405
This fantastic creative space in Santa Monica is located on the hugely popular Main St. and minutes to Venice as well. Bow truss ceilings, cement floors, tons of wall space, and over 20 feet of street frontage. A perfect space for a chic boutique, creative office or showroom, beauty salon, or possible food use. Tons of foot traffic and auto traffic daily, thus great exposure for your business. Allows for easy access to Venice and the Westside.
Here are more details about this creative space in Santa Monica:
- Great retail/incidental food opportunity on Main Street
- Neighbors include Urth Cafe, M Street Kitchen, Yoga Works and K-Swiss
- Minutes from Third Street Promenade
- 23+/- feet of frontage on Main Street
- Heavy foot and auto traffic on trendy shopping street
- High income area with strong demographics and eclectic mix of retailers, perfect for a creative space use
- Located on Main Street in Santa Monica just south of Hollister
- Not far from Venice – Abbot Kinney, Rose, Venice Boardwalk, Washington.
$5/sq.ft. – 2,422 sq.ft.
Other opportunities & businesses nearby:
Listing Courtesy of Par Commercial